Δευτέρα 3 Ιουνίου 2013

Day 2
Lesson 2

Since we were little kids, we wanted to fly! I' ll tell you about me... I was always dreaming that I could fly between the clouds, next to the moon and the stars... I wanted to visit every country of this world with my wings and watch their people... How they live, what they wear, what are their customs, how do their homes and their temples look like, what is like to live in their land, how they speak, how they cook. I needed to learn everything. What else coulds those wings be usefull for?
Today, even if I grew up a bit... I still have those dreams... Although I know I can't fly and I don't try anymore to find a magical way to get wings... I still need to get away and discover other coultures and lands!!!
We need to dream big... First of all we ought it to ourselves... So let's unlock ourselves and let those dreamer kids get out... Change our lives forever...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου